Harvard University is happily accepted applications from exceptional and talented students to the Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards. The application for the educational award is now open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Fellowship scheme offers researchers with leadership and research opportunities as well as the opportunity to train in a two-year non-degree program in the field of development and population. The principal areas of research include Social and environmental determinants of population health, Aging Societies, Workplace & Well-Being and Social & Family Demography. This program is called the David E. Bell Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is named in honor of the former David E. Bell, who was a professor of Population Sciences and International Health Emeritus, at Harvard School of Public Health. The Fellowship since its beginning has offered scholarships to more than 80 postdoctoral students in the field of the fields of population and development.
Description of the Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards at Harvard University 2021
- Sponsors of Scholarship: Harvard Center for Population and Development
- Institution: Harvard University
- Degree Level: Postdoctoral
- Value of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Subjects available: Areas related with Population and Development
- Nationality: Fellowships are only available to International applicants.
- Aspirants should be a world-class scholar who has a solid evidence of academic training and research.
- Aspirants must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Candidates must be willing to conduct research in the field of population and development.
- The applicant must be able to work in a team.
- The applicant must possess an PhD certification that allows admission to the fellowship.
Application Process for the Bell Fellowship for International Scholarship Awards at Harvard University 2021
- The applicants are invited encouraged to make an application in Fellowship Programmes. Applicants must apply for the Fellowship Programme of choice by making use of the online application portal.
- The applicant is required to upload documents to support their application.
- Candidates must submit their applications before the deadline for applications.
Did you find this article helpful? If so, please share it with the share button. Additionally, you can join our mailing list for more educational and valuable updates.