Applications are now open to excellent and top-performing student for Environmental Awards Fellows Program offered by Harvard University. The program was created through Harvard University Center for the Environment. Harvard University Center for the Environment to allow current doctoral degree holders make use of and increase the resources of Harvard to tackle the complex environmental issues. The Fellows will spend two years in collaboration with faculty who are from Harvard in any department or school to generate new knowledge while also building connections across Harvard’s academic fields.
Description of the Harvard University Environmental Awards Fellows Program
- Sponsors of Program: Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Institution: Harvard University
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Post Doctoral
- The value of the scholarship is $70,000 salary per year, health insurance, $2,500 travel allowance
- Subject of Study; Courses in the field of Energy and Environment
- Nationality: International Aspirants
- To be taken to: USA
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard University Environmental Awards Fellows Program
To be considered to be considered for to be considered for Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program, 2020, applicants must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must hold a doctorate or a comparable terminal degree that was awarded between May 2016 and August 2020.
- Candidates must demonstrate previous academic and professional accomplishments or potential contributions to the field of scholarship or in practice.
- Candidates must submit a plan that is consistent with the guidelines that is set out by the Harvard Center for the Environment and demonstrate the significance of the proposed project to dealing with environmental issues, with evidence of a high potential for intellectual accomplishment.
- Candidates must be committed to the fellowship program by guaranteeing that the goal of the program’s establishment is fulfilled.
How do you apply to an application for Environmental Awards Fellows Program
- Students who are interested in applying should begin early in order to establish relationships with the Harvard faculty member who will be the host for their research.
- Successful applicants will be referred to the host they are proposing to. The host for each candidate will need to submit an endorsement letter with a maximum of two pages to the selection committee, describing the commitment level to the study and the individual applicant in particular.
It is expected that Harvard University will provide an award amount as high as $70,000 a year compensation, health insurance, $2,500 travel allowance to the most winners and scholars who are successful.
If you have found this article useful, please pass it on with your family and friends via the many social media platforms.