If you’re looking to obtain a higher level of education at the famous Harvard University, then you could apply for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship Grants. The application for educational opportunities is now open for the academic year.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted every 2 years for a 2- year program in Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptional talent, and creates life-changing opportunities for the less fortunate children. The applicants must have a strong academic qualifications and have a lot of potential.
Description of the Boustany MBA Harvard University Scholarship Grants
- Provider: Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
- Institution: Harvard University, USA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Number of Scholarship Available: Not Stated
- The value of the scholarship is US$102,200 and other advantages
- The Subjects Available: Business-related programming.
- Acceptable Nationalities: International Students
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are required to finish a two-month internship unpaid in the Foundation.
- The scope of projects is diverse and relates to the activities of the Foundation or the activities associated with its partner organizations.
- Accommodation and travel expenses associated with the internship are paid for through the Foundation.
In order to be considered to be considered for to be considered for Harvard University MBA Scholarship, applicants should consider the following aspects:
- While the Scholarship may be given to students of any country, preference should be granted to those who are of Lebanese descendance.
- Candidates can submit applications for Scholarship only after they have received an invitation to join The Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record and demonstrate a lot of potential.
How do you submit an application for Boustany MBA Harvard University Scholarship Grants
Application Process: Applicants for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
Candidates are advised to submit their applications in time for this amazing and highly coveted opportunity
Please forward this article to your friends and family members by using the share button located on this site.