Illinois Wesleyan is capable of offering merit scholarships as well as financial aid based on need for students from abroad in each first-year starting class. Students who aren’t U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered to be international students. Begin your journey to study in the USA. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are currently available. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship is completely funded. The scholarship is provided to students by Illinois Wesleyan University, USA. International students from all across the globe are eligible to apply. Only undergraduate courses are available with this award. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are total tuition scholarships, and vary from US$16,000 to US$30,000 annually.
llinois Wesleyan, a private educational institution that has an enrolment of around 1,650 students and the ratio of faculty/students of 11:1. The University comprises its College of Liberal Arts, comprising 17 academic departments; The College of Fine Arts, which includes professional schools of Art, Music, and Theatre Arts as well as the School of Nursing. The University is recognized as a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities. IWU has its headquarters at Bloomington, Illinois – halfway between Chicago and St. Louis.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) makes available:
These grants are open to international candidates who have outstanding academic achievement and test scores from the required entrance examinations. The grants are ranging between $16,000 and $30,000 per year, and can be renewed for up to 4 years. Students who have completed the admissions form will be considered for scholarships automatically.
Two full-tuition scholarships are granted each year to highly-qualified international students based on their talent, academic interests and achievements. The President’s scholarship is renewable for a maximum of four years of study. The application must be submitted before Feb. 15 in order to be considered.
Need-Based Financial Aid
Submit and provide your CCS PROFILE to be evaluated for financial aid based on need. The PROFILE offers a thorough analysis of the applicant’s financial assets. In addition to merit-based scholarships, students might be eligible for scholarships funded by IWU or loans as well as campus-based employment opportunities.
In addition to merit-based scholarships, students might be eligible for scholarships funded by IWU or loans as well as campus-based employment opportunities. The purpose behind this prize is financial assistance to students in the first year of their studies who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree at the university.
Deadline: January 1, 2021 / February 15, 2021
Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in the USA
- Every undergraduate course offered by universities.
- Four years
Benefits of Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two kinds:
- Merit-based Scholarships The awards are available from $16,000 to $30,000 annually and can be renewed for a maximum of 4 years.
- President’s Awards: Full-tuition scholarships that are renewable up to four years of studies.
Eligibility for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
To be eligible to be eligible for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, the applicant must meet all the requirements listed in the following sections:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries :All world nations
- Merit-Based Scholarships Candidates are international applicants who have exceptional academic achievements and high scores on the mandatory entrance examinations.
- President’s Scholarships Candidates must be qualified foreign students, according to their talent and interests, as well as academic accomplishments.
How to Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
Please follow the below instructions for submitting an application to this award:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships Applications for scholarships are due by February 15th, 2021 for entry into Fall 2021.
- Amounts of Need-Based Aid International students have to submit and sign the CSS PROFILE in order to be eligible for financial aid based on need. The PROFILE offers a comprehensive analysis of the applicant’s financial capabilities. The most ideal time for submitting your CSS PROFILE would be the 1 1st of January 2021 for the September 2021’s application.
For more information details Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, please visit the the official website